Become a Member and help PLWA fulfill its mission to enhance, preserve and protect Pigeon Lake and its watershed. For benefits of becoming a member, please visit the membership page.
There are two types of membership:
1) Individual Membership - $10
2) Family Membership - $20
- For families of 2 adults and all youth residing at the same address.
If you prefer, print and mail the membership brochure and a cheque to:
Pigeon Lake Watershed Association
P.O. Box 1353
Calmar, Alberta T0C 0V0
Membership Renewal: As of May 1, 2013 the Board of Directors has approved that PLWA membership renewal fees are set to zero. This means that all members past and present are recognized as members and do not require any further payment. If you are unsure if you are included as PLWA member please email email@example.com and we will notify you about your PLWA member status.
GroupSpaces: PLWA uses GroupSpaces to manage our website and membership. GroupSpaces is avtechnology platform that comes highly recommended by similar membership groups. It provides new features that will improve the services we offer to our members.
When you use the sign-up below you create a GroupSpaces account and become a member of the PLWA. You will receive one email from GroupSpaces confirming your account. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
Membership sign-up requires two steps:
1) Provide your information below.
2) Pay your annual dues.*
- payment is made securely through PayPal using a credit card or a PayPal account.
* Silver and Sundance Beach residents: PLWA membership cost is included with your Summer Village support to PLWA. You must still send PLWA your contact information below, but you need not complete payment in step 2. Donations are also welcome - to donate click Donate in the main menu.
If you have any questions regarding this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 - Fill Out Form Below